Monday, November 21, 2016

“The praises are just as dangerous, that the criticism” – MDZ Online

The brunette has a charme impossible. Its history, the necessary ingredients to be one of the stars of Hollywood’s most requested by the directors. Penelope Cruz is the daughter of a hairdresser and as a child I dreamed of acting, and, some day, win the Oscar. That dream was finally fulfilled in 2009 with the award for best supporting actress for the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona, directed by Woody Allen. Girl holding a bottle of shampoo in front of the mirror and appreciated long to the public imaginary. Not many years later, the red carpet was real and that she was the first Spanish actress to win the award.

By this passion early, his brown eyes and that air gypsy that sets them apart is that the media all over the globe go crazy when the beautiful Penelope is thrown into the adventure of a new film. This time, is back with Murder on the Orient Express, next to Johnny Deep, an adaptation of the classic Agatha Christie, which will be in 2017. Kenneth Branagh and Michelle Pfeiffer are also in the game. The expectation in the mecca of the film could not be higher-and she, to point to see the reaction of the public to the premiere in your country of The Queen of Spain, has a lot of what to talk about with the press, although it always asks for through his agent that he will not ask questions of the political and personal.

The beautiful Penelope, whose name is that thanks to the song by Joan Manuel Serrat, spoke, among other means with The World. In a chat in a relaxed atmosphere, the actress of 42 years referred above all to the criticism. “As I started working so young, almost still a girl, I learned to deal with all kinds of comments,” said the brunette that he had to endure as a minimum rivers of ink on the ugliness of their feet, not to mention that it has been criticized not to support the Spanish cinema, political issues, diverse or comments malicious of all kinds. But it does not refer only to the negative opinions, but many times, and above all, to the praise excessive. “The praises are just as dangerous, huh? Nor are you the host when you say that you are the host or the opposite. I try not to make the case,” said the wife of actor Javier Bardem, with whom she has two children, Leonardo and Luna, 5 and 3 years old.

With regard to deal with the attention of the people, shot: “When you show up on the screen of a cinema, the size at which you see is disproportionate to. You’re putting up there, immense, and your image is coming through the eyes of the people in a way that is not natural. That is not real,” he said showing how she positions the feet on the ground.

Your attitude zen helps, apparently, to be attentive and connected to itself. It is recognized quite demanding but admits that “like”: “I don’t understand the false modesty of some actors who, in interviews, they profess to not like yourself anything and don’t ever see their movies. I yes I see it. I think that it is important to continue learning, not only of you but of the work of the whole team”.

With regard to the accusations of not doing homeland by the Spanish cinema, noted that there is similarities, conclusive between the film The Queen of Spain, Fernando Trueba and his own life. “Fernando wanted to play with the story of an actress who has made his career in the United States, but beyond that similarity, my biography and the character of Macarena Granada are very different. Macarena is married to a Hollywood studio and not have anything or anyone to tie to Spain. And I live here (in his home country) most of the time. My home is in Madrid, I have never gone at all. From the first film that I did outside I always went with round trip ticket”.

Passionate by nature, he loves his profession and so explained in the interview. “I prepare for each character to consciousness because if there is anything I can to keep young on the inside it’s that feeling of being an eternal apprentice. If a day ever came to a shoot feeling that I’m in control of the situation, I know what’s going to happen, I guess what I’m going to feel, my job as an actress because it would not make sense. This vertigo, this feeling that each day is like the first time is that the more I engage in this profession”, he explained. “There are moments of great emotional introspection, that we also have to learn to combine with a public exhibition exaggerated”, he defined. For her few understand the passion of this vocation. Among those that do, there is, of course, his friend and director Pedro Almodóvar. “When we shoot together it creates a complicity that only we feel the one with the other. W hat happens to me with Pedro it won’t happen to anyone else and is so strong that I even shame to talk about this.”

A passion hidden: junk food. Anecdotes in this regard, there are several. Legend has it that the year that he won the Oscar I was so nervous that he forgot to eat. “When I was ready I grabbed a attack of hunger, terrible and, so, without further ado, I got between chest and back a plate of lentils,” she said. By the end of the gala went to a food place to step and called from the car, a hamburger, XL, which he ate without getting out of the vehicle. Later, he had come to the feast that gave Madonna after the awards ceremony. “That was incredible. Nothing more to get to that house I saw on the same sofa to Scorsese, DiCaprio, Robert de Niro, Harvey Keitel and Joe Pesci. When I walked in with my Oscar and looked at me, all five at once, not what I could endure. Had accumulated so many emotions that I ran away terrified. Should have taken a picture, because that picture was very strong, but I was unable to,” he confessed.

Returning to the present, the paper will interpret now, in Murder on the Orient Express, whose premiere is planned for November of 2017, is the who played Ingrid Bergman in 1974, which earned him an Oscar in its time. A challenge. Currently, Penelope is rolling in Colombia, a film that will focus on the life of a drug boss Pablo Escobar.

Source: The Nation

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment