Monday, November 14, 2016

Battle of the Cocks: Skone spoke about his victory in Lima | Commerce Peru – Trade

José Miguel Manzano, better known as Skone, was chosen the winner of the international final of the Battle of the cocks after overcoming the local, Jack, in a duel very even. In dialogue subsequent to his triumph, the MC Spanish said that their confrontation was not only against trujillo, who also served as his adversary, but also against an audience that does not applauding his rhymes, a situation that forced him to wage a mental battle against himself.

“It’s very tough to rap when you don’t make noise, but I think that I mastered. (Win) was so stuck in my mind, the more you beat Jack, was to win a battle against my own brain,” confessed Skone and explained that on more than one occasion he had to convince himself that he was doing well in spite of the silence with which he responded to the audience before your presentation.

Skone commented that one of their main resources to prevail in the end was to make understand the audience that the duels are not a matter of favoritism, but of the quality of the improvisation.

“If he wins it because he does it better than me, fine, but I would not like to win a final because my audience does not make noise on the other,” said the spaniard. “The public, at the end, has shown me respect and I’ll stay in the heart forever”, he added Skone.

[WARNING: the following video has explicit language]


VERSUS WITH ARKANO
to get to the end, Skone had to overcome the chilean Tom Crowley, the argentine Papo and his friend, the winner of Battle of the Roosters in 2015, Arkano. This last, one of the favorites to compete in the final.

“Arkano is one of my best friends, I have spent years making music with him. We have grown in a similar way in the battles and now I has touched me. The beat him has been very hard,” said Skone. “I knew I was going to win today, to touch me, Arkano, or Tupac Shakur, I was going to win,” he said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment