Saturday, November 26, 2016

The farewell Raquel Bollo on the tv after I beat Chiquetete – enfemenino.com

The collaborator of television says goodbye to ‘Save me’ after winning to justice his ex-partner.

Since that complaint about publicly Chiquetete, his ex-partner, Raquel Bollo became a partner of more weight of Telecinco. His friendship with Isabel Pantoja turned their knowledge of the guild in one of the most important to the string. Now, Bun said goodbye to television after winning in the courts.

Rthe Bun faced his former partner in the courts after the singer from the demandase for slander after all the comments that the collaborator has made on television over the last few years. However, the judge has given the reason to Raquel Bollo.After hearing the decision, Rachel has decided to speak by phone with the that has been her home for television these past few years, Save me.

Raquel Bollo had before the rest of staff how has been the calvary that has suffered in these last few days. After opening for the phone, the contributor has made an announcement that few were expecting: leave the television.“The chapter has closed, and the ordeal has ended, I have won this trial", he started by saying Raquel Bollo. A few moments of joy and applause to move on to a topic that has left many of the employees impacted.

Rachel announced that I was taking a new path outside of Save me. The collaborator, which is not what I had told almost no one, had preferred to remain in silence. “I know that I’m there I’m going to have to keep justificándome and I don’t want to.

I Close a chapter of my life and God will say to you,” said Rachel very excited.

Rachel, who has always been shown in front of the cameras as a woman who is vulnerable and insecure, said the little sweetheart that has sense by their peers during the program, the opposite to when the cameras go off. “There are times that I have not felt supported by my colleagues. For me it is hard to see that your teammates made him grace and he was well liked Carmen Gahona. I felt that in my skin no one wore”, complained to the co-workers.

The collaborator had to settle old scores with some of his companions and surprised to say that the collaborator that more damage had been done during their passage through the television had been María Patiño: “there is No harm as such, because that sounds ugly, but I expected more of Maria Patiño in these last few moments out of admiration for their professionalism and consistency.”

plus:
Revolution in ‘Save me’ with wedding and fatherhood
The secret wedding of Paz Padilla, the talk in the corridors of Telecinco

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment