Thursday, November 24, 2016

Speaks fan beaten by Justin Bieber: I just wanted to touch it – The Option

Justin Bieberha past by Spain to give two concerts: one in Madrid and another in Barcelona. Your step by our country has not been exempt of controversy, and is that much has been made of the artist for something that has nothing to do with their musical success.

On arrival by car at the Palau Sant Jordi, Justin Bieber would have thrown a punch at a fan, after that this is closer to your car and poke your hand through the hole in the window to touch the singer. As you can see in a video from TMZ, the mouth of the young man had blood after this episode.

Now Kevin, it’s called the guy, talked with Cazamariposas of what happened: “I felt awful, because I didn’t expect that an idol to which I had followed, a person that I wanted to, so to say, when I had the chance to see it, to me whatever criticism he took from that punch”.

“I, as a fan, I just wanted to touch him, I just wanted to feel his neck in my hand,” explained the young man. When it is asked for if you still admiring Bieber, Kevin responds with a clear “no”. Would you accept Kevin a forgiveness of the day was your idol? “Well, possibly. If I would shew their repentance, yes,” he confessed.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment