Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Famous singer gets naked to show her struggle against the cancer – El Liberal Digital

the

Today 12:14

“I Want to be free, and knowing that this photo session will be out there available, I can be on the beach and not worry about what people think.” Thus began Anastacia to describe this production, where he demonstrated his fight against cancer.

“After today, the paparazzi can take a photo of me, not scares me,” added the artist, 48, who explained that he has scars on the back because the surgeons needed skin for grafting and their tattoos was forced to be in that position. “I don’t expect it to be so long, but it was the only way,” he said in statements to Fault Magazine.

“I wish I had been more gentle and more kind to me, and not so critical,” confessed the american, which, for years, felt embarrassed by the marks that were left.


“I Want to be free, and knowing that this photo session will be out there available, I can be on the beach and not worry about what people think.” These are the words of the pop singer Anastacia, to describe this production, where he demonstrated his fight against cancer.

“After today, the paparazzi can take a photo of me, not scares me,” added the artist, 48, who explained that he has scars on the back because the surgeons needed skin for grafting and their tattoos was forced to be in that position: “I do Not expect it to be so long, but it was the only way”, said in declarations to the Fault Magazine.

“I wish I had been more gentle and more kind to me, and not so critical,” confessed the american, which, for years, felt embarrassed by the marks that were left.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment