Saturday, September 26, 2015

Emily Watson: “There’s a lot of me that has not yet been discovered” – El Universal (Venezuela)

  THE UNIVERSAL
 

Saturday September 26, 2015 12:00 AM

San Sebastian .- Emily Watson yesterday received the Donostia Award Film Festival San Sebastian, an award he did not know and that has surprised the British actress, who thinks there is” a lot ” her that “has not yet been discovered” and he would love to do a comedy.

“I think it would be very good, by the way,” said the actress at the press conference he gave at the Kursaal Palace -sede of the festival, after posing for cameras and signing autographs for some fans. “I think I still have 23 years,” joked the singer, 48, with thirty films in a resume that opened in 1996 with Breaking the waves , Lars von Trier.

“I have a plan for my career. It’s a gypsy life, you just go where the wind takes you,” he said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment