Monday, September 28, 2015

David Bisbal, “outraged” by “unfair” involvement in prostitution plot – La Razon (Bolivia)

The Spanish singer David Bisbal today expressed “indignation” and “angry” at having been mentioned in an investigation by the Prosecutor Argentina about a web of prostitution.

” I am completely disgusted, angry. It is an injustice that has seen me so, in that issue, “he said in a meeting with a group of journalists in Mexico City.

Last week, upon arrival of a humanitarian trip to Nepal, the artist came across the news that the record of this investigation, in his evidence, contains a conversation in which two of the alleged ringleaders mention the singer and sending girls to Spain.

“They have invented many things and people thought a lot about my life and my career, an opinion is an opinion, but this is already a thing that has outraged me completely, “said the singer, who thanked the dozens of messages of support he has received these days.

” I will always do my life, always focused on my music, minding my own business and dedicated to my daughter one hundred percent, “he said.

When the news came, Bisbal was in Nepal, where he went to bring humanitarian aid to victims of the earthquakes in April, a trip that was recorded by the cameras of a television program.

“The first thing I thought (on arrival), come from helping people on this trip and return to the first world and I find this news, “said the artist, whose representatives released a statement saying” sharp and flatly “that Bisbal has had” some connection with activities of a criminal nature “.

On the possibility of legal action, the artist said he does not want to “do something big this” but added that if he sees “an injustice or something where moor” will.

“That we are working in the best way possible,” he added.

Bisbal said that this case will not affect its relations with Argentina, one country he loves.

“In an imaginary triangle, Spain, Argentina and Mexico are all-encompassing for my career,” said the singer, 36, who is in Mexico to perform a series of concerts as part of the tour “You and I”.

Presentations kick off on October 2 in the city of Hermosillo and continue in Pachuca, Guadalajara, Veracruz, Queretaro, Mexicali and Tijuana.

All this before returning to shut themselves to compose what will be his next album, which plans to have ready by the end of next year.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment