Friday, September 18, 2015

I have much experience for someone my age: Emma Watson – Milenio.com

She is 25 years and the maturity of someone who has been working since 10. Actress degree in English Literature and active feminist, Emma Watson debut in the genre of suspense in the hands of “a master” Alejandro Amenabar.

“As a spectator, I am very afraid suspense, knowing that at any moment will happen something, but I ignore where or when,” Watson, who stars in “Regression” he said, the new Alejandro Amenabar which opens 63 morning edition of the San Sebastián International Film Festival.

However, for more than a decade Emma Watson’s relationship with cinema was limited to the saga of Harry Potter and his character Hermione. During that time, she left childhood behind. When the eighth was released and final film was 20 years.

From that moment he began to look into other areas and rolled some romantic indie drama like “The advantages of being invisible,” experiments as ” The Bling Ring “with Sophia Coppola and even a biblical title,” Noah. “with Darren Aronofsky

He says his young veteran has advantages and disadvantages:” The good thing is that I have a lot of experience for someone my age, it helps a lot. “

” What adds negative is that having done the same role for so long, sometimes have to fight preconceived ideas about who I am and what kind of roles can do . I have to work hard to show I can do other things. “

” Things “like” Cologne, “a German film that has just presented at the Festival of Toronto, on the kidnapping of a man in Chilebajo Pinochet’s dictatorship. Or as “Beauty and the Beast,” his second attempt to star in an adaptation of the children’s classic, after the attempt frustrated with Guillermo del Toro.

The adaptation of Disney directed by Bill Condon hit screens in 2017.

“It was one of my favorite stories as a child, I love the character of Bella and also this project has given me the opportunity to sing, something he had always wanted to do and had never been so far” he said.

Still, the film has not prevented Watson graduated from college in the United States or military in feminist causes. In fact, it is a goodwill ambassador for the UN for the empowerment of girls and working with the “HeForShe” campaign for gender equality.

“Definitely in this work we need more voices feminist. My particular campaign focuses on getting more feminist voices of men. I think it’s working, I hope so. “


regression

Inspired by a wave of strange events in the United States in the early 80s, the film combines mystery and terror, and invites reflection on the intricacies and traps of the mind.

“I was already a fan of ‘Other’ and ‘The Sea Inside,” says Watson. “I read the script and I was interested, and when I first met with Alexander felt it was someone he could trust,” he says.

Amenabar places the action in Minnesota, 90s British actress plays Angela Gray, a shy young, motherless, denouncing her father for alleged abuses. The inspector in charge of the case Kenner Bruce (Ethan Hawke), a divorced man and intelligent at work channeling his obsessive personality.

“My character has had unusual and extreme life experiences, has been very difficult me get on your skin, it has been a challenge, but that’s what I look for in my work, so I’m satisfied, “said Watson.

The way the mind processes memories, ability to suggestion and the ability to control fear are topics covered in the film and that she particularly interested him much

“We spend our lives trying to know what we can trust. our hearts, head, our guts, the advice of some or others. We are always trying to figure out what message we must listen, and that is something that concerns children and adults alike. I’ve always felt and still do, “he reflects.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment