Thursday, September 24, 2015

Imanol Uribe brings to San Sebastián “Away from the sea” – Terra.com

Mac Swiney Adela Gonzalez. Sent San Sebastian, 24 Sep (Notimex) .- With a new story about the violence generated by the armed group ETA in Spain, the filmmaker Imanol Uribe, presented “Away from the sea” at the Film Festival San Sebastian, starring Elena Anaya and Eduard Fernandez. Bearing in tow films as “The process of Burgos”, “The Death of Mikel” and “Numbered Days”, Uribe had proposed not address the issue of more violence in the Basque Country. “It seems that three years ago I said here that no longer would address the issue of violence in the Basque Country, and I was super satisfied with what he had done, but have fallen back into the trap,” he said. He explained that the story told in “Away from the sea,” it is a theme that began in her mind 18 years ago, but stayed in a drawer while doing other things. “Just over a year without either great faith ago I wrote another story that has nothing to do with this, we were in forced break and pulled ancient history to see what gave him, and left a spontaneous and quickly” he said. He stressed that he began writing the script in March, ended in June, the next day he spoke with the producer, he accepted and four months later we were shooting. “I had never been anything like this wine quickly and has thus been all development,” he said. Whether such films as “Far from the sea” can help a reconciliation between the victims of ETA, Uribe said that “hopefully bring something, that’s my intention, I am aware that is a difficult issue to address.” “Somewhere I said that I had the feeling of trying to cross a minefield and try not to step on a mine, not wrong. I will believe that despite the difficulties of being complicated, painful for many people, it’s worth making the effort and try, “he said. The actor Eduard Fernandez defended his character, a repentant ETA, which has already served time. “It’s a character that I must and want to understand and not as an actor I try to do well. The challenge was, that is the question that the character makes himself and society, can I live? Do I have the right to live ?, I have a right to happiness ?, I have a right to a new life? “. “It’s a film that is how a series of characters that has marked a deep wound them a lifetime, face and how closely it back to life, to love, to a flower. All that seemed nice and attractive to make this work “, he said. In turn, the actress Elena Anaya, he stressed that Imanol Uribe “has allowed me and Eduard enjoy, enjoy meet and do a very thorough job, and seeing and listening to what everyone thought, a film with so many silences, is Huge be an actor so you look well, it gives you so much. ” NTX / I / AMG / AES /

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment