Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sam Smith wants to be the best James Bond film of all time – RPP News

Tuesday, 15 September 2015 | 5:27 pm

singer Sam Smith could not avoid paying attention to the rumors that relate to David Beckham to franchise James Bond , from their point of view, the former footballer would choice “interesting” to play the role of agent 007 when the withdrawal of Daniel Craig comes.

“It would be interesting, that’s all I’ll say. Since then she has a gorgeous look! He looks good in a suit, “he told the magazine OK

Sam, which will be responsible for singing the main theme of the next installment of Bond, Spectre – also has an opinion on who should be responsible for making the main subject in the next film: her friend Ellie Goulding . In fact, the singer hinted that it was she who would play the theme 007 to play the dismissal before the producers of the film gave him permission to reveal that would be it.

“I feel very bad all that and I have to apologize because I never wanted to say that Ellie would. He had heard rumors, so when they asked me who thought I should sing Bond theme, I said, ‘Well, I’ve heard that Ellie Goulding will do it.’ I never wanted to get her in trouble. Would certainly be the perfect person to do it, 100%, so hopefully next time will be it, “added Sam.

 


 Web-related news:
 


 
 

M & aacute; s in Famous

  • Justin Timberlake back & aacute; the movies with “Trolls”
  • Elton John talks with Putin on gay Elton John talks with Putin on homosexual
  • Taylor Swift: the demand speaker & oacute; to “ruin their careers”
  • Facebook: Eugenio Derbez was hacked and responds with meme  Facebook: Eugenio Derbez was hacked and responds with meme

->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment