Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Defend John Travolta Scientology. With Javier Poza – radiofórmula

April 8, 2015

“I have not seen anything that says the rumor mill, so why will say something that happened to me?” he said actor

.

Photo: Reuters

After the HBO made known the documentary “Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief”, Jonh Travolta came to the defense of the famous “Scientology” church to which he belongs since the 70s .

“I have not seen anything that says the rumor mill, so why am I going to say something that happened to me?” he said.

He added that the documentary is the product of opinions of some people who were very upset with Scientology.

The actor said he has not seen the documentary that speaks of another great followers of this church as it is Tom Cruise.

jepf


 
 
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment