Sunday, April 19, 2015

Erotic moves man says the writer James Ellroy – Excelsior

BILBAO, Spain 19 April.- The American writer James Ellroy said today that “we live consumed by fire, and that is sex”, though often it is called “love.”

Ellroy participated in the eighth edition of the literary festival in Bilbao, devoted to literature and eroticism, where he acknowledged that it “is perhaps a bit in the middle” of his work and his “main driver” along with the story.

denied that his books “are works of archeology and sociology”, even on the city of Los Angeles where he lives and located, since “are totally in my imagination.”

The author of LA Confidential said that eroticism is the “sacred root” that moves man. Ellroy promotes his latest novel Perfidia , for whose protagonist Kate Lake, which appeared in The Black Dahlia , acknowledged feeling a “narcissistic love u masturbatory.”

“I never wanted or I felt more attracted to one of my characters like this girl, who is my best female fictional” he said.

The American writer Ambienta his works in the decades ranging of 1940-1972 because that allows you to “ignore culture” actual dislikes. “I’m shops, bank, I’m with friends, I have a car, a house, I know it’s April and I’m in Bilbao … I get to write and 1941″.

Ellroy defended his use in their books vulgar expressions and slang. “It’s true, I like alliteration, racist invective, love Yiddish, the language of the rappers are fun things. If you can not popularize literature can not stand, “he said

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment