Monday, April 20, 2015

Do not spend – The Universal


  is a mess in the kitchen.
 Gifted for music, but not for culinary topics, Nick Jonas agrees that prefer not to get into the kitchen, then ends the times I have tried making a mess, “not even know boil an egg, so either directly nor try, “he said. But this is not your only problem, knowing no longer to cook usually go to restaurants with friends, where you pay anyone more dependent on their smartphone. “My worst habit is to look at the phone while I’m having dinner My friends have a rule that is putting all phones together amidst the table, and the first person to watch yours has to pay the bill. It’s a very expensive game. ” Nick admitted that although he likes good food, has a weakness, which could be your food for life: “If I could only eat one kind of food the rest of my life, would be the pizza, obviously, with truffle and ricotta” .
 


 


 
 


 


  first-time mother.
 Scarlett Johansson experience the most important part of his life, being a mother, and although little has referred to this aspect ensures that neither is an expert on babies, or expected to advise on the matter: “I always hate when actors or people who are in the reflector makes grandiose statements about parenting, because it is something very, very personal. I do not pretend to know anything more about being a mother than other people, “he said. The actress added that now his life changed, it can no longer say yes to any project, because you must think of your daughter. “Eventually I will have to work less, and that perhaps makes me even more selective I think when you have any kind of event that changes your life, such as having a child is very inspiring. I believe and hope that enrich my work. ”
 


 


 
 


 


  girl forever.
 Although he already has more than 10 years that Dakota Fanning became famous for his character in the movie I Am Sam, people still remembered by that time, something that does not bother him, because he has learned to cope with his fame: “I’ve done peace with the situation. I have this mess that literally will have 35 years, I’ll be married and pregnant and people will still say, ‘Oh my God, grew so fast! I can not believe it!’ “. The actress said she likes to behave like a normal girl and have fun as it is to enjoy life, “I can not be running around like crazy all over the place but I’m also a 21 year old who likes to be silly “. What it does have different young people today is that although they use social networks, not of those who spend their time posting everything they do: “I feel that if I did begin to measure my experiences on how well my Instagram is. I do not want to live my life trying to see everything in a square “.
 


 


 
 


 


  Bad decisions.
 He would not exist, and although it should not, Josh Hartnett regrets not having accepted the role of Batman, which was eventually played by Christian Bale. “I definitely said no to some of the wrong people. That is frowned upon in this industry. People do not like being told no. I do not like that. I learned my lesson when Christopher Nolan and I talked about Batman. I decided it was not for me. Then he would not get in The Prestige, “said the actor. And it would probably have accepted the proposal Nolan, would have had more opportunities, and even would have been not only the star of Batman Begins, also of The Dark Knight. Not that Josh does not like your life or the films in which he acted, but those were definitely more taquileros others in which he starred.
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment