Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sucks fame: Joaquin Sabina – Chilango

April 29, 2015

Joaquin Sabina is already in Mexico, where on Friday will start with the tour “500 nights for a crisis “at the National Auditorium.

The Spanish comes in the country for the umpteenth time and ensures that the nerves and stage fright keeps intact as the first time . However, old pirate, knows masterfully dodge any question from the press about his popularity.

“Fame sucks to me what I like is the glory,” said Spanish with irony express question.

For this tour, Sabina chose full file one of its most emblematic discs, a work that marked his life and now wants to expose its audience as it sounds, no makeup and the ravages of so many past days have done differently.

“There have been many changes in my life, just this year, the 19 days and 500 nights (1999), perhaps because I turned my 50 (in 1999), perhaps because I had a stroke, perhaps because left a girlfriend, maybe because I stopped drugs, many changes. What I feel all that? Regret? No. Nostalgia “.

On how overcame the have fallen into a deep depression , the singer said he did not know how, but acknowledged that artwork helped him.

“I have no formulas, nor do I know give advice, nor me nothing I can say happens to overcome a depression, a crisis, a stroke, to me has saved me the job creator, friends and the will to live, “he said.

On his favorite Mexican writer, the singer said he certainly is Juan Rulfo , but there are others that are also dear friends and just have been the basis of life.

“Not only do I absolutely love Mexican writers, who most certainly Juan Rulfo, plus my friends are dying every year, great Mexican writers, speak now of Jose Emilio Pacheco , and other Mexicans who were not born in Mexico but that Mexico gave asylum and made them very happy as my friend Juan Gelman and Gabo “.

Follower declared the Atletico Madrid , a few days ago fell in the semifinals of the Champions League against Real Madrid with a goal by Mexican Javier Hernandez, Sabina said that player itself hit them in the soul Atletico.

“I have fucked the ‘Chicharito’, we were on the verge of moving to the semifinals, that hurt us the mattress lot but I have to say , and is not demagoguery, which posts to suffer because the goal was scored a Mexican and also they call Chicharito “.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment