Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Adame was exceeded in the Real Maestranza; most important victory … – This

BY MIGUEL ANGEL GARCIA

THE hidrocálido and proudly Mexican matador, Joselito Adame, spoke for THIS toreado after yesterday in Sevilla, later in who cut off his ear after signing the highlight on a poster alternated with two local fighters, accompanied by a rainy climate. Joselito later described this as the most important of the four that has appeared since the content of the task, the second bull was clearly relevant and compelling.
“I’m very happy with how things went The truth is that the win is important, “said a rather moderate Adame, without boasting a little victory that opened the second most important bullfighting world.
Nothing flattering weather conditions, but finally did it impose Your bullfighting.
“Everything was on the counter from the beginning, there were many things that bullfighting and fans can appreciate, but open square and fair before that regulate climate and with two bullfighters from home, it was definitely a compendium of situations against. At the end could impose, I never lost concentration and the result has been the biggest win I’ve had in Seville “.
-The Most importantly why?
” In other all around. The task of the second bull was much stamina and bullfighting, a taste for bullfighting slowly, I think this compendium gives me a lot of good feelings “.
What flavor leaves you won?
” Bittersweet. The first bull allowed me to do some things, like torearlo well with the cape, but then the bottom fell much bull. Before the second was the opposite, began regularly and ended well; say that this bull leaves me a sour taste as sweet. “-A Mexican
opens the Seville Fair triumphing, go impact for the party.
” Definitely. This victory is not only Joselito, but I have a great team behind and above all of an entire country that I carry in my back and assume that every evening I am the head of Mexico. The victory belongs to everyone. “
-Start Your campaign on the right foot certainly leaves a great moral to continue on this situation in Aguascalientes and Madrid.
” Undoubtedly, this opens up a whole new way and is to reaffirm many things I could do throughout my career. I have come to show in one of the first places in the world that I am a bullfighter by law, legal and I like to do things right. The bull puts everyone in their place. “
-How Did you feel the public of Sevilla?
” At first unreceptive, but when I started out to fight with the left hand to the second bull were eventually delivered. Sevilla is one of the places where I feel most bullfighter; I will toreado four afternoons, from which I cut three ears, I think there the level and balance is, “he said.
After this celebration, Joselito has another great event as it will be his trap at the fair in Aguascalientes, then his appearance in Madrid and front, August 13, will perform in the French town of Dax, with bulls Jandilla. !

<-

post-tags ->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment