Friday, January 29, 2016

“The doctors thought that alcohol would end up killing me” – Diario Uno

When the British Phil Collins (64) saw his marriage broke with Orianne Cevey and this He was taking his two children together, Nicholas and Matthew, Miami started drinking to fill that void.

It was so exaggerated their alcohol consumption doctors came to believe that his end was near.

“I retired because I wanted to spend time with the kids and just they moved to Miami. A huge void was created in my life that I filled with much alcohol. At 11 in the morning I turned on the TV, I became the cricket and opened a bottle of wine. And then began with vodka. And that’s not going very well for pancreas. I did not know then but people were very worried about me in Switzerland A doctor saw me and asked:. ‘? Does Mr. Collins their papers in order’, “explains battery flagship Genesis in The Times.

But Collins saw the impact their behavior was having on their children so he decided to stop drinking and move to the United States for be close to them.

“The drink saw my children began to worry. I was taking pills for one thing or another and then drank and ended up falling down the stairs. Now that I have left my family life is much better, “said

.

Source : BangShowbiz

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment