Friday, January 29, 2016

Phil Collins: ‘The doctors thought that alcohol would end up killing me’ – Rotary Queretaro

When the British Phil Collins (64) saw his marriage broke with Orianne Cevey and that his two sons had in common, Nicholas and Matthew, Miami started drinking to fill that void.

It was so excessive alcohol consumption doctors came to believe that his end was near.

I retired because I wanted to spend time with the kids and they just moved to Miami, a huge void was created in my life that I filled with a lot of alcohol.

At 11 in the morning I turned on the TV, I became the cricket and opened a bottle of wine, then he began with the vodka.

And that is not going well for pancreas, I did not know it then but people were very worried about me.

A Swiss doctor saw me and asked: ‘Does Mr. Collins your papers in order?’ Says the battery flagship Genesis in The Times.

But Collins saw the impact their behavior was having on their children so he decided to stop drinking and move to the United States to be near them.

“With the drink vi my children began to worry, I was taking pills for one thing or another, and then drank and ended up falling down the stairs, now that I’ve let my family life is much better, “he says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment