Saturday, January 30, 2016

Phil Collins is back with ex which paid the most expensive divorce in British history – EntornoInteligente

Emol / SANTIAGO nearly eight years ago, Phil Collins disbursed the most expensive divorce has paid a celebrity in the UK in its history: 25 million pounds, equivalent amount of $ 46.68 million.

The agreement between the musician and his third ex-wife, Orianne Cevey, seemed to indicate that it was over between them, but the years were not so determined.

Now the former member of Genesis confirmed to the magazine “Billboard” that resumed his relationship with Orianne, and that six months ago are living together in Miami with her two young sons, Nicholas and Matthew Collins.

“I have not really talked about it. We have you been together for a while and no one has noticed,” he said.

The British had no trouble for comment, nor concealed health problems he had in recent months, after undergoing a spinal operation.

“The back surgery that made me went well, but then when I was recovering on crutches, I fell and broke my foot. When I recovered from surgery on his foot, I fell again and I cracked another part of the foot. Now my right foot is completely numb, “said the musician.

Phil Collins is preparing his comeback with new album and tour. And although it has a lot of energy to reconnect with their fans, she warns that possibly stay away from the sticks.

“I do not know if I ever again be fit to play drums. My left arm changed, is a neural thing,” he said. Phil Collins is back with ex which paid the most expensive divorce in British history

Information Emol

http://entornointeligente.com/articulo/7800601/Phil-Collins-regresa-con-ex-a-la-que-pagoacute;-el-divorcio-maacute;s-caro-en-la-historia-del-Reino-Unido-30012016

Visite also www.mundinews.com | www.eldiscoduro.com | www.tipsfemeninos.com | www.economia-venezuela.com | www.politica-venezuela.com | www.enlasgradas.com | www.cualquiervaina.com | www.espiasdecocina.com | www.videojuegosmania.com

Follow us on Twitterentornoi

Tags: Miami, Gonzalo Morales, photographer Gonzalo Morales, Gonzalo Morales, Gonzalo Morales Photo

<- augure_noticia_fin ->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment