Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Aute: “When just something, I’m convinced it will be the last thing to do” – Diario El Mundo de Córdoba (blog)

Photo: EFE

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

EFE

MADRID painter, draftsman, poet, filmmaker, musician, performer … Son Numerous sources from which Aute Luis Eduardo drank a “curious” unredeemed who turns 50 years in music, despite his initial reluctance, and celebrated with a retrospective tour whose repertoire has been chosen for his friends.

It will be next Friday when the pillar of the songwriters in Spain, born in Manila in 1943, skip the stage of the Teatro Circo Price in Madrid to review a marked by 400 songs life, he spoke with Efe .

Q: Half a century already, and that it was hard to convince him to be devoted music …

A: And it costs yet. Once in the attempt stage I have a good time, but every time I find it harder

Q. What or who has not spent at the moment a song

A: The songs such as poems, are a way of talking to myself, I make up an imaginary benevolent interlocutor, who agrees with everything you say to him, and tell him all my troubles

Q. What Massiel had that role is devoted to music

A: I met her in the military service, when she began to sing. At the turn of the service, I had some songs written by curiosity. Among them were “Roses in the Sea” and “Hallelujah nº1″ which he liked a lot, recorded and were a hit worldwide

Q. So it was crucial that it be devoted to this

A: I think it was an inevitable path. Those songs were already written. And there was a record producer, Los Bravos and Manolo Diaz, who tried to convince me

Q. Surprising level of creative activity that develops even 72 years. You would never fails inspiration

A: When I finish something, I’m convinced it will be the last thing to do and that will not happen any more, that I’ve been dry

.

Q: Are there any artistic bat has not touched and that he would have liked

A: I wanted to do theater. It causes me a lot and I have never gotten there, just playing music. I’m not saying do not go. I am also unable to narrative. I admire him a lot, but I do not know to tell a story

Q. To be a poet is different from being singer

A: It is not poet who writes poems, but who uses any means of expression and is able to go a little beyond the mirror, to build a different look, a ‘desestatus quo’ cause the feeling that they take away the sky. A work of art is in that it is able to touch the unexpected and magical dimension. The artist is more like a magician than anyone else

Q. So you feel poet

A: I try to touch the poetic flight, another thing is it succeeds

Q. You’ve never cost you divide their attention among so many artistic discipline

A: Since I’ve always done those outputs with various lovers, I do not feel they are different things. I do not understand the concept of discipline in a creative act. In fact, I consider myself an undisciplined disciplines

Q. Why asked his friends were the ones who decide the repertoire of this tour

A: I have very little ability to distance myself from my songs

Q. And “Al Alba” liked it as your audience? Have you ever taken his hobby

A: No, I like them all. Sometime I parked because I began to be repetitive, but then recovered. It’s something I do when I go into routine

Q. What is your best virtue

A: Curiosity. It is an engine with great force

Q. And do not get tired of that you can always ask to review all kinds of political issues

A: It scares me a little because I am as perplexed as others. I have more information than others. I am optimistic that it is beginning to structure another way of understanding coexistence and politics, but I miss all the proposals the concept of culture, which is not practically in any speech, when a country is especially culture.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment