Thursday, January 21, 2016

Quentin Tarantino reiterates that only wants to make 10 films – RPP News



 Quentin Tarantino
The director added that his job requires” a high degree of concentration “is not sure he could keep more than ten films. <- | source: facebook -> | Source: Facebook

The filmmaker Quentin Tarantino wants to stick to his plan to make only ten films in his career, he said today in New Zealand, where he traveled for the premiere of his latest film “The heinous Eight”.

“I have dedicated my whole life to my films. I would not change anything. I had a very happy life. But I have no wife, I have no children, nothing to distract me, “he said Tarantino told Radio New Zealand.

The director, who goes for his eighth belt, said his job requires” a high degree of concentration “that is not sure you can keep more than ten films, and has no other motivations outside artistic, which encourage to pursue a career.

“This is movies and not have a job. I been fortunate to live the life of an artist in a profession that is very hard to do this, “he said.

The American filmmaker also said a big fan of New Zealand cinema highlighting the film” Utu, “directed by Geoff Murphy in 1983, as the best made in this country, and the work of directors such as Roger Donaldson and Bruno Lawrence.

Tarantino attended the premiere on Wednesday in Auckland” The heinous eight “set a decade after the American Civil War and violence recreates feature filmmaker.

EFE

Related News

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment