Wednesday, April 8, 2015

John Travolta says Scientology helped him overcome death … – The Nation Costa Rica

The actor and singer John Travolta came to the defense of Scientology and stated that through the practice of this religion could overcome the death of his son six years ago.

“Scientology has been great for me. I’ve been happy with my past ests experience 40 years really have nothing to say you can bring some light to a documentary that is definitely done negatively,” said the interpreter newspaper Tampa Bay Times

Travolta relates to production Going Clear:. Scientology and the Prison of Belief , a documentary attacking the beliefs of the followers of this doctrine, which had a record audience of 1.7 million in HBO chain that aired March 29.

“I’ve been going through insurmountable storms and Scientology has been so pretty to me, I can not imagine attacking “Travolta said.

In reference to the death of his son Jett in 2009 at age 16, Travolta said he did not have gotten overcome the loss without the help of that religion.

“Oh, my God, I would not have gotten (tranquility for loss). Honestly, “he said.

Also the actor said he has not seen nor see the documentary because it would go against their principles.

” I helped many people at their worst. When they lost their children, loved ones, physical illness. In hard times of life I used Scientology to support them and help them. And it has always worked. So, why should approach a negative outlook? That would be a crime for me personally, “he finished the interpreter of 61 years.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment