Saturday, January 2, 2016

New installment of Game of Thrones will debut on the screen and not on paper – El Universal (Venezuela)

  THE UNIVERSAL
 

Saturday January 2, 2016 11:58 a.m.

The writer George RR Martin said the new novel Game of Thrones, Winter Winds , will not leave before the series returns to screens of HBO in April.

Game of Thrones fans fear the arrival of the sixth season of the series forward the plot and face with the hated spoiler. “They will be disappointed, and they are not alone. My publishers are disappointed, HBO is disappointed, my agents, publishers and foreign translators are disappointed … but no one could be more disappointed than I am. I’ve wanted for months more than anything else to say ‘I finished and delivered Winter Winds ‘, “wrote the author in his blog this morning. The writer also revealed to the writers of the show the outcome of the story.

The publication
the writer not to apologize to the fans, acknowledges that it has “failed” them, and explains that no It takes anything right with delivery deadlines that put editors. “The series will spoilers about the books?”. “Yes and no,” he argues, recalling that on several occasions the television plot deviates from the proposed book.

“Unfortunately, the script was not given as quickly and as well as I’d like. They can blame my travels or my post on my blog, or distractions of other projects, and perhaps all this has had an impact … can blame my age, and perhaps it may also have had an impact … but, in fact, sometimes the writing does well and sometimes not, and that’s been true for me even when I was in my 20 (years). And as spring turned to summer, I was having more days bad than good “.

Winter Winds is the penultimate novel that make up A Song of Ice and Fire. In fact, this book would be the end of the saga, but then Martin decided to add another delivers more, A Dream of Spring

Here you can read the full post Martin on his blog. Last year (winter winds)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment