Saturday, March 14, 2015

Carrie Fisher also had an accident and suspect that episode … – Yahoo Cars

No one can say that the filming of Star Wars VII has given rise only good news. The first weeks of shooting his injury Harrison Ford in a foot-over door Millennium Falcon and just a few days ago it was reported, interpreter Han Solo lived an accident with a plane the Second World War came out unscathed thanks to his skill as a pilot

. [Related: Harrison Ford, disoriented and bloodied, was rescued by golfers]

But apparently the actor of 71 years is not the only component of the artistic team of The awakening of force is having mishaps. Carrie Fisher said that she had suffered a traffic accident just days before. According to the actress, all due to a curse.

“The funny thing is that last Sunday it rained a lot in Los Angeles,” explained Fisher in an interview with Mail. “I was driving to art supplies store and had an accident. It was very serious and it was not me anything , but still was the first car accident I had. “

” I came home and then a wheel of the BMW came out, “he continued the interpreter. “My assistant told me that might have died if the wheel had released when he was on the highway. Then, while watching the news, I learned that Harrison had crashed. I’m a little worried thinking if there will be a curse on Star Wars “.

” These things happen in threes, “added Carrie. “‘ll call Mark Hamill to make sure it’s OK . I have a terrible feeling that makes me think there’s something fucking around here. “

Rogue One will be the first spin off of Star Wars with Felicity Jones]

Until you reach the target date of December 18, in which the premiere of Star Wars VII will occur: The Awakening of force, there is still time they happen a lot

Image: © Gtres

. <- google_ad_section_end ->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment