Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Mercedes Milá gives show up going only interviewed – LOS40

Mercedes Mila went this Tuesday to The Ant, a program that is broadcast on its chain allegedly rival (Antenna 3), in order to promote their program on books ConvénZeme (Be Mad)… and remind us why we take so much on GH.

Spontaneous, irreverent, speaking on the set as if you were in the living room of their house and with a triumphal entry: “Already I do not like the kisses; or are kisses and kisses, or… no, no,” I explain before you claim the hugs “heart against heart”.

“If you put as well, the interview is going to be wonderful”, predicted Pablo Motos, after being chastised by Mercedes for not knowing that Convénzeme not only had he begun to be issued, but this Sunday ends its first season.

These are ten revelations and phrases that we loved the tv presenter, who until he spoke unabashedly of his departure from GH.

1. (After explaining the options that patients have who undergo knee operation which she has undergone after a ski crash) “I have the knee of a cadaver”.

2. (After Pablo Motos indicated that Mercedes was going to introduce a new program) “How I’m going to present a program of books? What you haven’t seen it? (…) This Sunday is the last program after three months, desgraciao (…) Then don’t make me interview you on this because I don’t you’re going to be able to interview”.

3. (To Pablo Motos, who was worthily the height of the ‘zascas’ of the Milah). “You have a lot of straw that you have to remove”; “you’re too short for me” or “you have No fucking idea, you want to be nice but don’t come out.”

4. “I was nudist, now does not allow me to fame”, he explained, after confessing that he had never been to a bar on balls. “What you do with the pickle?”, inquired Paul.

5. “It’s much more fun to be a pig. the I am guarrísima (…). From Manzanares to Madrid, nothing better than a few cuescos”. (No comments)

6. “How can Trump has joined women! And this has not done anything more than start. Oh women of the world, or we put the batteries (such as the light, how the power we crush) or it’s over. We’re going to poke your grandma!”

7. (About your march GH) “I Decided that after 16 years the time had come to do other things. I was told that I could not go and I said “Well make me an offer nice, ilusionadme” (…) I Asked for some more money, provided that it had come from the advertising, something that had not ever offered, but we do not reach an agreement.”

8. “I’ve been so happy with Big Brother! (…) I am very involved in my soul to Big Brother. Have been 16 years of delivery… that ended with my health.”

9. “I did the last two Big Brother with a physical condition is a bit rare. There was a lot of account people, but I had a bad (…) you’re fulfilling years… I attacked the horror, the melancholy, the fear, the crying, the insecurity…”

10. About Jorge Javier Vázquez, the presenter of GH: “George will love (…) Has a capacity of work that I already do not have”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment