Friday, January 27, 2017

Change in the Cervantes Institute – Page 12 (Registry)

Victor Garcia de la Concha will, by "his own request", the address of the Cervantes Institute, and will be replaced by Juan Manuel Bonet, sources with the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport Spanish. "A year ago I come asking me to relay because the years are going to weigh and leave step. Have taken in me case, but it seems they have accepted my request and have chosen a great successor. I am very grateful to the government", said García de la Concha. And he added: "I retreat to the reserve, but not in the defense of Spanish". His successor, Juan Manuel Bonet, art critic and writer, who was serving as the head of the centre of the Cervantes Institute in Paris, will be presented today at a special ceremony.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment