Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Jorge Javier Váquez “trapping” machaca a Isabel Pantoja on Save me – Cherencov

has Been dispatched to taste Jorge Javier Vázquez in Sálvame Diario against Isabel Pantoja, releasing a speech worthy of a person 'thrown', a word very much in vogue in recent times.

Save me jorge javier vázquez charge against isabel pantoja

The real problem has been something that everyone already imagined, El Hormiguero de Pablo Motos got to pulverise its own record of audience with the visit of Isabel Pantoja, 4.8 million people followed the interview with the renowned vocalist, a 23.8% share of the screen, a figure that long ago that it does not reach the 'empire-Save me'.

The 'trap' Jorge Javier Vázquez decided to give a speech against Isabel Pantoja where he decided to say what he thought without mincing words, and go if you did:

In a moment of discourse, and according to published in Telecinco.is Jorge Javier Vázquez says: whatwhere I come From Pantoja? I of work, you of the bags, the jail, and from there comes. It seems that comes a vacation. You come out of jail and not put you in jail although detune".

Jorge Javier keeps commenting on then that :"a reflection of the prison system: we think that it is for people to reflect on, but to you he has not served for anything, it is still the person that came in, Miss Victimhood, per saecula saeculorum. has Not served for nothing, seems to lie."

Making a victim role in this story of heartbreak Jorge Javier Vazquez throws a harsh indictment of Isabel Pantoja: "I no longer I serve him, I’m a junk bond, served him when I interviewed her in 'Survivors', when we hit the Chimes. Want to get in Mediaset Spain and I used. Now give me a kick and sent me to the shit. I prefer to be in the shit next to you."

Using your lectern in Save me journal, the 'trap Vázquez' makes and unmakes as he comes in wins, accustomed to 'we dance to the water', to kiss the ground where you step, does not fit that someone does not want his hand or the ball.

Not only that, but it also allows the luxury of trying to pass as a benefactor, saying that: "If I had a minimum of dignity, señora Pantoja, you to me have called by phone by the treatment they have had with their children. because we could cargárnoslos in the 'Deluxe' and I tried out least harmful to them.

If I had a minimum of dignity, I would have picked up the phone to thank me, but you just have to matter to bill and when not invoice does not exist. it Is the philosophy of your life."

Mr 'trap Vázquez', does not realize that this speech sounds like extortion? blackmail light?, that could be loaded to their family in the Deluxe? that sounds like that? the give it to you thank you for not mulch them in Sálvame Deluxe?

it Is clear that this lady has fallen jail for what he did in his day, does not remember that while Isabel pantoja did his misdeeds and is appropriated by money abuse, in your programs you laughed thank you, and we were paying astronomical figures for your chain?, in the end, belonged to that group of characters of the empire, Save me, which now is sinking and taking in water on all sides.

And I wonder, why all of a sudden, this discourse?, the perhaps because of the humiliation that is supposed to be as a program segundón which few wish to attend?

More news in Sálvame Diario

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment