Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sam Neill, has confirmed his participation in ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ – the avant-Garde.com.mx

The actor Sam Neill, who has been recognized for his role in "Jurassic Park" confirmed its participation in the new film "Thor: Ragnarok" due to some photographs where it appears in the shoot.

in view of the facts the actor did not continue with the secret and stated that if it is within the cast; "I do Not have the permission to say this and I can’t tell you what it is… I Spent a few days on Thor, I had to sign a little bit of everything. So if I say something, the secret agents of Marvel –and they are lethal– will come for me, and probably for my children, too," he said.

Although so far it is not known what will be the participation of the actor in the tape of Marvel Studios, your role will be important and will share set with Chris Hemsworth as the mythical god of thunder, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Anthony Hopkins, Cate Blanchett, Mark Ruffalo, Karl Urban, and Tessa Thompson

The tape is scheduled to be on the big screen on the 25th of October of the next year, under the direction of Taika Waititi.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment