Sunday, September 4, 2016

Pilar Rubio: “I have been very wild, with Ramos I settled down” – Terra Peru

Pilar Rubio and Sergio Ramos are one of the couples of the moment. The presenter and footballer have met 4 years as a couple , time in which they had two sons (Marco and Sergio).

In the presentation of the new season of ‘El Hormiguero’, Pilar Rubio told reporters his relationship with Real Madrid player . “Sergio has made me more mature. I have been very crazy and have sat with him the head “. He stressed that the Central merengue has formed “a family, something that was not in my plans. Never thought about having children or get married,” stand in Informalia.

In fact went further. Before Sergio Ramos, the presenter had been for many years with ‘ Molly ‘, singer Hamlet. A “very wild” time as she herself acknowledged. In fact, adds the differences between this and the previous relationship. “With Sergio it was the first time I’ve felt I was in love. It has made me discover that part of me”.

After serving four years, Sergio Ramos made him a gift that Pilar Rubio declined to disclose. “It was something very beautiful, very emotionally charged.”

TERRA MOST SEEN ON TV:

Niña Pastori and Sergio Ramos sing the new anthem “La Roja”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment