Monday, December 1, 2014

Pastora Soler leaves him for “stage fright” – The Newspaper

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Pastora Soler has announced his retirement after 20 years of career because you have “stage fright”. The de Coria del Río, who represented Spain in Eurovision-2012, has counted on Facebook that not return until it is retrieved . The singer fainted on March 8 during a concert in Seville. She attributed it to “the emotion and delivery”; it was not so. Now he explained: “That stage fright that appeared in my life on March 8 this year I believed overcome but last night again in Malaga [referring to the concert he gave on Sunday at the Cervantes Theatre], before a public to whom I owe so much and I feel a land mine, my strength failed again this time affecting even my throat … “. He finished 40 minutes ahead of schedule. “I speak from a broken heart pain, impotence and this anguish I have felt and feel and take long to forget [...] I should make the decision to put a turning point in my career a few months ago but my desire to fight pushed to follow me. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment