Thursday, December 3, 2015

Jennifer Lawrence was surprised by his dubbing in Spanish Mockingjay – The People

Jennifer Lawrence was in Spain to promote “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay 2″. and scoffed at the voice of dubbing the film

SEE MORE : Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson not have sex ‘Mockingjay’ why

The figure of Hollywood stumbled again on the red carpet and attended the program “The anthill “with his teammates Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson .

The blonde, after his visit in Spain, returned to the US to be on the show Conan O ‘Brien and was on his European tour.

“I heard myself in Spanish for the first time when we were on a program like this, I heard my voice and I was like … “I told O’Brien and his expression changed as he spoke.

” It’s so shrill and different from mine … Even you could. “said the actress. “I do not know how to explain it, you do not even know what sex I am that voice” said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment