Monday, December 21, 2015

Pablo Alboran announced that stops the music for two years – Terra Colombia

Pablo Alboran Sunday surprised his followers when announcing on television that will be a break in his career two years .

Pablo Albor & # XE1; n at a concert

Pablo Alboran in a concert

Photo: Getty

The reason the Malaga singer leaves the music during this time is because needs time to spend with their friends and family and study . “I’ll tell you I’m going, yes, it’s time to stop, collecting candles, to meet again, back to normal,” he said on the program Telecinco ‘What time so happy!’.

“It makes me relax lack”

“I have given all these five years and I will make it, but at this point need will recover something I have not yet created a life . A life off the stage and cameras. I need to rest, “he said.

The singer regretted that a year that is not their friends for dinner ago. ” I have no time for them and it hurts inside “, he said.” I’ll keep doing things, but I need be. The worst thing about fame is prejudice and I assure you that I am very normal “.

The two years off used to pick up the guitar studies and to have time new songs . Still, some continue to fulfill commitments such as the Chilean festival in Vina de Mar, in February.

From that shot to fame In 2010, Pablo Alboran has not stopped for a moment. In five years he has released three studio albums and one live. A meteoric career that has helped to reach the fame that has already stand as one of the best Spanish singers.

TERRA MOST SEEN ON TV:

Dr. Nancy Alvarez: Liberty or debauchery sexuality?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment