Friday, July 15, 2016

Winona Ryder: “I have a life outside of my career” – eju.tv

 Winona Ryder. demystifies his star role, and  talks about his childhood, travel by Argentina.

In person, Winona Ryder seems getaway some of the films that made it famous in the 90s, when he represented the Generation X. As if he had not aged at 44 is still the poster of women who refuse to be labeled. Wears long wavy hair on one side, dark jeans with retro and vintage pant-cuffs rolled up black leather jacket. Her voice is sweet and soft, is the shy and sensitive note.

The day before this meeting to promote his starring role in Stranger Things , the supernatural series that premieres tomorrow Netflix, the slaughter had occurred at a club in Orlando, where a man killed 50 young defenseless on behalf of hatred. Winona is talking about his character, how hard it must be to lose a child, not knowing if he is alive or dead (as happens to the mother who plays in the series) and bankruptcy. Tears appear in her eyes. “I’m still shocked,” he says. “It must be horrible to know that your kids are in there.”

In the conversation it is clear that while she loves to act, and has been doing since 1986, does not want to be a movie star. He won two Oscar nominations, for The Age of Innocence Martin Scorsese (1993) and his rebellious Jo Little Women (1994). It was directed by Tim Burton Beetlejuice (1998) and The Edward Scissorhands (1990). It was psychiatric patient with Angelina Jolie Girl, Interrupted (1999) and closer in time a dancer The black swan (2010).

it has a spectacular race, but fell back a bit after an incident in a shop in New York in 2001, where accused of taking something without paying, which made the prey of the paparazzi. Not the never seen on red carpets and also not part of the Hollywood cholulaje. He lives in San Francisco, where he was educated in a community without electricity, hippies intellectual parents who participated in the beat culture and led to Argentina in one of his trips. His godfather was Timothy Leary, Allen Ginsberg and was a friend of the house.

It’s amazing you’ve lived in Argentina chiquita. Any recall?

My parents traveled to South America for a year, toured Colombia, Chile, Argentina. I’ve seen pictures of very nice places. Although he had less than two years I have some memories of that time: I see myself eating a fruit that was bigger than me, and I also remember a spider approaching me and I could not move. There must have been born my phobia (laughs).

Why did you choose to wear a wig in “Stranger Things”?

The story takes place in 1983 and She wanted to look like a mother of two who was stressed and had no money or time to take care of their appearance. I think I changed my clothes three times nothing else. I thought my hair really would not be right for the role. And I always loved the look of Meryl Streep Silkwood . I know that not wearing the wig ended well, pear that was my original idea. With wigs you never know.

Why only now you dare to a TV series?

was the idea that a series eat you before eight months and I like to do other things besides acting. But Duffer brothers (creators and executive producers of the series) convinced me that would be like a film in 8 hours. It took a little longer, we were like four months filming in Atlanta. The 8 episodes are 8 days in a row, the time frame elapses. What I love most is the character.

You said you spent crying the whole filming. Do you like more emotional characters?

Absolutely. What I like is that this mother is not perfect. But Joyce wants to do the best he can, although he feels judged by neighbors, by the city. I grew up influenced by movies mothers who are alone, the opposite of my family, which has always been very close. It is the first time I get to play a woman searching for her son. And emotion is heartbreaking.

How is the experience of working on Netflix?

They take care of everything, as if the studio in a movie. I got space. I am one of the few actresses in this industry that does not want to direct or produce, I prefer to act. I produced a single film, Interrupted , and took me 9 years to complete. I wanted to do it my way and it took me a long time. I have that part of the brain devoted to strategies, businesses.

They say Tim Burton called you for the sequel to “Beetlejuice”. Is it true?

I’d love to, but still nothing concrete. I love Tim, I’m your friend, is one of my favorite directors and I would love to film again with Michael Keaton. No way.

You debuted in 1986. What balance you leave your thirty year career?

What I learned is that it is really important to have a life out of this business. Because you can not expect this industry to validate you as a human being, or you dictate your ways. Sometimes I see actors poor, who can not even go outside. I’ve been very lucky, and I have a lot of other interests, I have a life outside of my acting career. That alone does not bring you happiness, you have to find elsewhere in your life.

Mysteries, telekinesis and conspiracies

in addition to Winona and children who play their children and little friends, the cast of Stranger Things is complete with actors David Harbour and Matthew Modine. The first is a policeman who seek to Matt, the youngest son of Joyce (Winona) that people who disappear mysteriously Indiana in 1983. Modine is a doctor who carries out certain experiments in the village, involving less with apparent powers of telekinesis.

Matt and Ross Duffer, “the Duffer brothers”, creators, writers and producers Stranger Things worked at another thriller series, Wayward Pines . “I asked that I tell the end when I started filming, because the series is very intriguing and did not want to get to the last chapter and realize that I had done something wrong,” says Winona.

Some critics agreed Stranger Things is a mixture of Twin Peaks (the disappearance of someone in a village) and X Files (the government conspiracy). “I love David Lynch and I am super fan of X Files , but I think this series is something completely new to the genre,” says the actress.

Netflix presents the second trailer for the  original series Stranger Things Starring Winona  Ryder with

Netflix presents the second trailer for the original series starring Stranger Things with Winona Ryder

Mother desperate. Winona, like Joyce, in the series.

Discreta for love, talked about Johnny Depp

who does not remember the tattoo that made Johnny Depp when he fell in love with Winona Ryder in 1990? The “Winona forever” wearing on his right arm ended up as “Wino forever” after the break. They met on the set of Scissorhands and were together four years. When the wife of Depp denounced this year domestic violence, Winona told the magazine Time that she had always been very respectful, I would not imagine so.

over the years the actress has been very discreet and reserved with her love life. So it was surprising to take your partner for five years, fashion designer Scott Mackinlay Hann, last Monday the premiere in Los Angeles of his series of Stranger Things .

 Winona Ryder and Scott Hahn seen at the red  carpet premiere in support of the launch of the  Netflix Original series & quot; Stranger Things &  quot; at Mack Sennett Studios on Monday, July 11,  2016, in Los Angeles, CA. (Photo by Eric  Charbonneau / Invision for Netflix / AP Images)

Winona Ryder and Scott Hahn seen at the red carpet premiere in support of the launch of the Netflix Original series “Stranger Things” at Mack Sennett Studios on Monday, July 11, 2016, in Los Angeles, CA. (Photo by Eric Charbonneau / Invision for Netflix / AP Images)

With her boyfriend, Scott Hahn. . At the premiere of “Stranger Things” in Los Angeles
Source: clarin.com

Rule: Comments are self-regulated. In any article eju.tv, anyone can remove the comment that you find unpleasant marking it as inappropriate.


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment