Monday, July 18, 2016

Taylor Swift Kanye West counterattacks with a statement on Instagram – Univisión

The singer insists he never gave its approval to the verses of ‘Famous’ in which the rapper insults.
 
   

Although the enmity between Kanye West and Taylor Swift comes from afar -from the rapper interrupted the acceptance speech of the young after collecting an award at the MTV Video Music Awards 2009-, tension increased between the two singers more so when the controversial musician released the single ‘Famous’ in the who sang: “Taylor and I could still have sex, I did at that famous p * ta”.

From the outset, the Nashville said in several statements he had no knowledge of that verse, especially the part where he devoted such insults, and had never given Kanye consent to use his name that way. By contrast, the irreverent artist, seconded by his wife Kim Kardashian , claimed that the singer had given his approval to the single call had been recorded precisely to cover himself.

And it was precisely this recording which Kim went on Sunday Snapchat social network to prove that she and her husband were right, in a video that went viral in just a few minutes He is forcing Taylor to publish in Instagram a statement that returns to defend its position that it never gave its approval to the rapper’s insulting in his song.

“Where is the video of Kanye saying he would call me ‘p * ta’ in your song? No because it never happened. You can not try to control the emotional response of someone you call ‘that p * ta ‘in front of everyone. of course I wanted the song I liked. I wanted to believe Kanye when I said the song was going to like me. I really wanted to have a cordial relationship with him. I promised I was going to teach the complete song, but never did, “broke the artist in the social network, before reproaching Kanye who has dealt with bad arts portray her as a” lying “to the public.

“In the call wanted to support Kanye, but you can not ‘approve’ a song you’ve never heard. Being falsely painted liar when they never told me the whole story and I never taught the full track is defamation I love that I exclude all this story, which never asked me to be part and carry since 2009, “he added in a publication is titled:”.. that moment when Kanye West recorded in secret your call and Kim hangs on the Internet. ”

The truth is that in the video previously filtered by the TV star is not heard at any time the rapper sing to complete the controversial stanza, but you can hear the interpreter thanking him for having the detail tell about it beforehand.

“For all Black ** as South who know me well, I think Taylor and I still could have sex,” recites Kanye recording.

“It’s like a compliment,” laughs the Nashville.

“What really matters to me is you as a person, as a friend, I want you to feel good,” says the rapper.

“On with the verse that you think is best. It really appreciate me what you said, has been very kind of you. See if he agreed with the letter, I really appreciate it. Never I figured you’d call me to tell me the lyrics of your song I mean, I do not think anyone heard the song and think. ‘Oh, it’s very disrespectful’ you have to tell the story of how I happened to you and. the way that you experienced it, “Taylor explains.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment