Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Matt Damon: “I owe a lot to Jason Bourne” – Publimetro Peru

The Oscar winner returns to the Universal franchise after nine years. The fifth installment of the saga of CIA opens Thursday in our rooms.

Maykoll Calderon Carbajal Special Envoy to Las

Vegas Twitter: @AlcineconAl

it’s been nine years since the last time you were Jason Bourne, why it took so long for your return to this character

we did not have a story to tell. I always said I would if Paul Greengrass did. After thinking for many years, we finally decided. People are constantly asking us if there would be another movie. We received with great humility the request of the public, which has been very loyal thus far. But there came a point where we said, “let us make us pray and linger to the public”

recently declared, that may Jason Bourne saw could continue without you.. Do you believe in reality? Because the film without you, The Bourne Legacy (2012), did not fare so well …

I definitely think that at some point will have to restart the entire franchise. The characters are constructed chronologically so when age will have to bring someone and start from scratch. It might work with a man or a woman, there are many things they could do. Jason Bourne is a great heritage for Universal so I’m sure it will solve.

You have worked with great directors like Francis Ford Coppola, Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Clint Eastwood and many others, why do you think that all you wanted in your films?

I think this franchise kept me in the privileged list of actors that could help some films have green light, and that is what They are seeking directors. Jason Bourne kept me on the list for years and gave me access to these great directors. The list read makes me feel very grateful. To collaborate with them for twenty years has been incredible. I have learned a lot. I owe a lot to Jason Bourne. I am very grateful to this franchise.

You have 45 years, have you set a limit to be Jason Bourne?

I’m sure Paul Greengrass make other films of Jason Bourne, perhaps two but probably will be many years until we talk about it … and well. No need to hurry.

On a physical level, was more complicated to interpret this time?

Yes, definitely. He was 29 years in the first film, now I have 45. Anyone who has gone through that journey and go to the gym at age 45, he knows he is not the same. Maykoll Calderon (UIP Peru).

‘Jason Bourne’

• Synopsis. Jason Bourne (Damon) has begun to recover the memory, but much for the elite agent of the CIA really knows what happened to him in recent years. Thus, in a context of economic crisis and cyberwarfare, Bourne resume the search for answers about his past.

• Manager. Paul Greengrass.

• Cast. Alicia Vikander, Julia Stiles, Tommy Lee Jones and Vincent Cassel

-..

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment