Saturday, July 23, 2016

Michael Caine changes its name because of the Islamic State – First Time


                 
                      
 


 
     By El Mercurio / Chile / GDA
 
 
 
 
 

 07/22/2016 | 11: 59 a.m.
 

               

After security checks at airports
 European aumentasen after the attacks of Islamic State, actor Michael
 Caine took a decision: change its legal name to his stage name.

Yes,
 because the actual identification of the winner of two Oscars was, until
 just a few days, Maurice Micklewhite.

The actor told the British press
 it took the decision after having problems at security checkpoints
 their flights.

“The customs officers at airports always me
 said: ‘Hello Michael Caine’ and as soon as I handed him my passport and
 I had read another name I stopped and could spend up to an hour stopped.
 So I decided to change my name, “he told quoted by the
 daily The Sun. In his youth, the artist of 83 years auditioning
 identifying himself as “Michael White,” but his agent advised him
 find another name, he recalled before the press in his country.

“One day my
 phone rep told me: ‘I have a job for you, I give you three days
 to prepare. Of course you can not call Michael White ‘. It was inside a
 telephone booth in Leicester Square, in front of a movie theater, and suddenly
 I saw a sign saying Mutiny The Caine, in which it participated Humphrey Bogart,
 one of my favorite actors. So I said, ‘Michael Caine’ “

And no.
 He stopped using it since.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment