Saturday, July 23, 2016

10 memorable quotes from Amy Winehouse to five years after his death – El Diario de Hoy



Entertainment

On July 23 2011 the voice of British singer Amy Winehouse died. Found on the floor of his apartment, located in the Camden district in London, the “soul diva” is now includes the fatal group of music legends who die at age 27: Robert Johnson, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Brian Jones (Rolling Stones) and Kurt Cobain.

Winehouse had a short career and fame but left an important legacy to the world of music. The “soul diva”, as many defined, revitalized jazz, soul and blues.

With its bulky and matted hair, his heavy makeup and a “acoustically powerful”, the artist, voice also redefined the woman singer. Strong, independent, with unique style and empowered

the autopsy revealed that Winehouse had drunk five times above the legal limit for driving in Britain: 416 mg of alcohol per deciliter of blood. The pathologist who conducted the final review said that 350 mg / dc was considered fatal.

We share some phrases that caused a stir among his followers, and of course, among the international media:

“Unfortunately half the things they say about me are true.”

“I keep busy cleaning the house, at least in the meantime not I’m drinking. “

“If you died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl” .

“Elegiré the wrong as naturally as singing, and keep my tears to hide my fears man. “

” I just write about things that have happened to me … things I personally can not overcome . Luckily, I’m pretty self-destructive. “

” I’m not saying things because I’m bitter. I say things that others think but dare not say. “

” I would say that jazz is my own language. “

” I’m not afraid of appearing vulnerable. “

” I do not think your ability to fight has something to do with how big you are. It has to do with how much anger in you “.

” I really started writing music to challenge myself to see what I could hear. “

Read further

Rihanna will Marion Crane in “Bates …

‘); }



10 memorable quotes from Amy Winehouse …

‘); }



Santaye sings “I invite loving me”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment