Tuesday, October 20, 2015

OMG! Dakota Johnson is very proud of its past … Look why! – E! Online Latino | Venezuela

<-

->

ELLE Women in Hollywood Awards, Dakota Johnson

Jason Merritt / Getty Images

What the star of Fifty Shades of Grey

Dakota Johnson was honored last night at the Holding Elle Women in Hollywood , which took the opportunity to reveal some details of his past which does not feel very proud.

The actress thanked her mother Melanie Griffith and grandmother Tippi Hedren for all their support, but also criticized them for not having stopped their crazy teenage years.

"I want to thank the two supporting me in everything I've proposed, excluding the time let me make me braids in my hair and insole the scalp and also the time I thought it would be good idea to pierce the belly button and put a jewel, "Johnson said 26.

E! NEWS & gt; Dakota Johnson reveals some details of the sequel of Fifty Shades of Grey

Dakota with braids and a piercing? Almost we can see reflected in a mirror ...

"I also want to exclude when I went through the phase of listening to ska band Phish, and when I changed my name on the mailbox to Bliss. Basically I do not want to thank you for all the times I was ashamed myself and thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything else, he said.

Leslie Mann introduced Dakota give the Calvin Klein Spotlight Award, did so in a very particular way.

E! NEWS & gt; NEW COUPLE ALERT! !? Dakota Johnson and Jake Gyllenhaal are coming!

"Dakota's performance in Fifty Shades of Grey is really remarkable because in the film plays a virgin and you think, but in real life it is not, "Mann said jokingly.

" In real life, I feel that she would eat Christian Grey. She would hang him from the ceiling and hit like a piñata, "said

.

Johnson and Mann are co-stars in the movie How to Be Single , which opens in the United Unidso the February 12, 2015.

LOVE THE MOVIES / The sequel Fifty Shades of Grey already has head!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment