Thursday, October 29, 2015

Meet the first transsexual to win the ‘Next Top Model’ competition – quien.com

Loiza Lamers is the Dutch that made history because it was the first transgender to win the competition of reality.

The model has just 20 years and is now consolidating his career on the catwalk. Photo: instagram

Loiza Lamers is the Dutch model 20 who has just become the first transsexual person to win the Next Top Model contest . Among other things, this makes acredora a contract with the agency Touché Models , worth 50,000 euros.

At the beginning of reality, the participant did not disclose that he was born as a man, but ended up confessing when rumors began to circulate about her sex change. “I felt woman since I was very small, at 6 or 7 years already in talks with psychologists to whom I explained my situation was an interpolated woman in a man’s body”, he confessed.

The model now started in the world of beauty at an early age, it is professional stylist in his native Holland, and now managed to crown a winner, which has inspired the transgender community.

The contract award includes 50,000 euros. Photo: Instagram

“When I announced that I was born a child, I knew it would draw attention Fortunately I have only received positive and nice reactions from people . “he explained.

Related Notes:

Lamers has followed the footsteps of Isis King , the first transgender model who appeared on the show and who says he has been the person who has inspired me to get where he is.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment