Thursday, October 29, 2015

Phil Collins will record an album after 13 years of silence – The Observer

The British musician Phil Collins announced in an interview published Wednesday by Rolling Stone, which plans to start recording a new album next month, 13 years after his last album with original songs.

The singer and drummer 64, who in 2011 announced his retirement from music, expects to release new material after launching in early 2016 remastered some of his old jobs.

“If people rediscover things before and shows interest idiot would not do music,” said Collins

“Officially, I’m not retired. The horse is out of the barn and I’m hoping to get going,” said the British musician., said the musician. Collins confessed to the publication that the period has passed without compromising left him “plenty of time to think”, which went through “dark” stages and took “too much”.

“I’ve killed hours watching TV and drinking, and it almost killed me. But I have drunk in the past three years, “said the composer, who can not play drums since some dislocated neck vertebrae during a tour in 2007 with Genesis, his . old band

The musician says he is planning a tour, “My children now have ten and 14 years and want to see what his father does,” noted Collins, who ruled for the moment, a new reunion with Genesis. “I love the kids, but I’d rather do this first. For now, we’ll see how things go,” said

.



Top 5


Source: EFE and The Observer

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment