Sunday, October 11, 2015

An actress denounced excessive Photoshop in magazines – Member Journal

The Spanish actress Inma Cuesta got into his personal account of Instagram two images taken during her latest photoshoot for a magazine.

The first is what was published, with changes made in computer and the second is taken with your phone, where you see your original figure

The actress could not help seeing the publication and decided to go public with both pictures and A text accompanying them.

“Verte and not recognize you discover that your image is in the hands of people who have a sense of beauty absolutely unreal. I imagine it was necessary to highlight the cobalt blue dress, remove some folds of it and raise levels of light to shine over my skin, but do not understand the need to touch my body until I was almost half of what I am, smoothing my skin and stretch my neck to become almost a doll without expression. It is not the first time it happens, but this goes beyond the limits of reality and I am ashamed. The photo on the right was taken with my mobile computer directly on the photo shoot, I full, no tricks, whole Inma, the next is an invention, is that which is supposed to be … the “royalties” beauty “should” follow not complexed I do not understand as a sign of what it should be, I simply outraged as a woman and makes me think very seriously where we are going and assert strongly the need for decide and defend what we are, what we want regardless of fads, stereotypes or canons of beauty. “

 

Verte and not recognize you find that your image is in the hands of people who have a sense of absolutely unreal beauty. I imagine it was necessary to highlight the cobalt blue dress, remove some folds of it and raise levels of light to shine over my skin, but do not understand the need to touch my body until I was almost half of what I am, smooth my skin and stretch my neck to become a doll almost expressionless. It is not the first time it happens, but this goes beyond the limits of reality and I am ashamed. The photo on the right was taken with my mobile computer directly on the photo shoot, I full, no tricks, whole Inma, the next is an invention, is that which is supposed to be … the “royalties” beauty “should” follow not complexed I do not understand as a sign of what it should be, I simply outraged as a woman and makes me think very seriously where we are going and assert strongly the need for decide and defend what we are, what we want regardless of fashions or canons of beauty stereotypes

A photo published by Inma Cuesta (inmakum) the

 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment