Sunday, July 19, 2015

Lenny Kravitz: “I would marry again” – Diario Uno

Lenny Kravitz is a busy man. Although versatile rock star is still considered a “sex symbol” at 51, the artist says he just need love.

“I have sacrificed some things for my work. Music, photography, film roles (as in The Hunger Games), the design firm that I run, I occupy 24 hours a day, seven days a week, “he said in an interview in Paris, city where he says he feels at home, as in the Bahamas.

“But I think me and touches make space for my personal life, even combining it with the activities I enjoy,” the artist It has released 10 albums and sold 40 million records worldwide.

This confession might surprise most women, especially coming from a man known for his many conquests, including actress Lisa Bonet, who was married from 1987 to 1993, the Brazilian model Adriana Lima, the singer Kylie Minogue and Natalie Imbruglia, not forgetting the French Vanessa Paradis. In March, he was linked briefly with the Argentina model Lucila Godoy.

“I have reached a point where I’d like to marry, raise a family, all those things that I have sacrificed my career “admitted the American.

However,” I have no regrets, “he confesses. “I think I’ve learned from my previous experiences and helped me prepare for the future.”

These days the musician is in Europe promoting their tenth album, Strut, which was published last year and which mixes vintage rock, funk and ballad.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment