Thursday, July 30, 2015

Nacho Duato: & prime; I do not feel Spanish & prime; – EntornoInteligente

<- augure_noticia_inicio -> Nacho Duato: ‘I do not feel Spanish’ / World / does not feel Spanish and flag “does not care”. “The one I like is the gypsy,” he said in an interview with EFE Nacho Duato, very excited about the premiere to star in the Royal in September in front of the Staatsoper Berlin. “I see that I have not been hanging” he says.

I had to break with the National Dance Company (CND), which was occupied for 20 years, so that you happen things “as good” as being the artistic director of the Mikhailovsky St. Petersburg [2011-2014] and the Staatsoper Berlin [since 2014], with which debut in Spain in September.

“There was a time when I thought I withdraw the NDA. After so much success but thought I would want more … The truth is that I never entered his head to leave Spain, “he reveals about his conflict with Culture, which held a competition to fill his place, in compliance Code of Practice, which he refused to attend and which marked his departure from the company.

Following his public disagreement with the INAEM and Culture, which reports directly to the NDA, Duato ( Valencia, 1957) refused, and continues, to that which was his “creature” dancing his choreography.

“It is what makes the CND. I know that, like Janus, look at the past and the future, peace and war, but taking this into focus. Russia was wonderful. I worked the best dancers in the world and I have reconciled with the classical ballet “stresses

Indeed. the lack of harmony with that discipline was one of the arguments of Culture to seek an alternative to Duato profile to replace ..

“The classic is in my DNA I’ve done always contemporary but studied classical, but the classic had lost his voice, which created Petipá is 150 years ago, and that has little to do with what we see today, “explains.

In Russia has experienced” a bit of everything “. It is a country, he says, “very misogynistic and homophobic” immersed in “pure capitalism, as before it was under communism, but Putin was three times the theater to see them:” There is a passion for unimaginable culture in Spain ” compares.

Valenciano, who hung up his shoes two years ago, with 56, is not interested in “the least” if Spain is proud of it or not.

“One It does what it does so. What I notice is that I want and that people appreciate the work I did, my 113 choreographies for the CND, a company for which nobody gave a hard and it was in all the major theaters of the world. “

The one fact is proud to work in Germany. “We spent the ‘sale pa’Alemania, Pepe’ to be mayor of a logo as the Staatsoper. Love and admire this country, “he claimed.

He argues that” there is no democracy without culture “and the Spanish” is weak, far from the German, French or English. “

“I do not feel Spanish. I am, if anything, Mediterranean, and that I am proud. I am Jewish, Greek blood … I get excited with the Carignan and the Ouzo, but what is not meant to be Spanish -more- I see the Spanish flag and I do not care “

.”; I do not care even gay, and seems to me there’s too much roll with it. The one I really like is the gypsy, blue and green, like heaven and earth. Whenever I hear behind ‘Spanish’ a castanet. I’ve been since turning fifteen, who cares where you were born? “.

I’d rather not talk about politics but says that although he can not vote,” then at least speak of his run. “” My favorite political [just revealing] is Alberto Garzón. It is young people prepared. “

In the Staatsoper has a budget of 11 million euros, 100 dancers and three theaters where dance [the Staatsoper, the Deutsche Oper and the Kommische Oper] and planning long term in a country that has 72 dance companies, so he says, “there is” absolutely nothing “that could attract him professionally in Spain, but would like to return when you stop directing.

” I’m not interested nothing. If they want to resume relations with the ministry, the ball is in your court. I resisted nine ministers, changes of government and laws. It is they who have to come to me, “determined.

Nevertheless, he expects “a lot” of his return to Spain: “I am very excited, very happy I want you to know that I have not been hung and, if all goes well, within a couple of years back with the ‘Nutcracker. ‘”he adds

Information World

www.entornointeligente.com

See also www.mundinews.com | www.eldiscoduro.com | www.tipsfemeninos.com | www.economia-venezuela.com | www.politica-venezuela.com | www.enlasgradas.com | www.cualquiervaina.com | www.espiasdecocina.com | www.videojuegosmania. com

Follow us on Twitterentornoi

Also you may be interested

José Luis Sáez load Euroleague against “Its management is a disappointment and a failure”

José Luis Sáez charge against Euroleague: “Its management is a disappointment and a failure “

Other exmadridista arrives at Orlando City

Free Way to Herrera to preside over the green

Fast goodbye in Hamburg

Maradona accuses his ex-wife of “thief”

“This situation is not good for De Gea or the Implicated clubs”

“We have to be smart”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment