Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The actor Dani Rovira presented the 29th Goya Awards Gala – The País.com (Spain)

Dani Riera

Actor Dani Rovira, star of the highly successful Spanish film this year Eight Basque surnames , will host the gala of the Goya Awards on February 8. Although it was an open secret, even it had been published in some malagueños media, was this morning when the Film Academy has made official the name of this comedian and monologist which debuted in film with Eight Basque surnames , Emilio Martínez Lázaro. Although there is no written rule, normal is the driver or conductor of more than one repeat gala, this year has been the case in the latest editions with José Corbacho, and Eva Andreu Buenafuente Hache-. Choosing Rovira breaks this rule (also occurred, for example, Carmen Machi and Antonia San Juan) and the presenter last year, Manel Fuentes, which garnered negative reviews will not repeat this year.

Enrique Gonzalez Macho, president of the Academy, was commissioned to make public the name of Rovira. The gala, which will be broadcast on Spanish television, count as director Juan Luis Iborra and executive producer Emiliano Otegui.

“I’m unconscious and as soon as I proposed I said yes. Then entered me fright., I guess I have that double sensation I call Susti-gusti. now I have more gusti that Susti but I guess when you get the show will have more Susti that gusti. know it’s a big responsibility but I appeal all my years I’ve been up to stage. A golden rule in the scenario is that if we’re up we had fun also enjoy the public and the television viewer. I have stage fright, “said Rovira, who in the show will not miss comedy and music, is “a good way to carpet the films made in this country.”

Rovira, who in all likelihood will be a candidate for best actor for Eight Basque surnames , has rated the humor “off white.” In the script of the show, he added, will not lack “pellets or lashes” about the political situation, but the best thing you can do Spanish cinema is demonstrate greatness and his art to all those who criticize him. “! Do better than fight all demonstrating that what we do with our cinema!”

With over 63-day stay at the top of the box office rankings, grossing over 60 million euros and more than 9 million viewers, Eight Basque surnames this year broke all records of Spanish cinema in recent decades.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment