Monday, August 22, 2016

Keira lose hair and wearing a wig – La Prensa de Honduras

Los Angeles, United States.

Keira Knightley (31) made a strong confession to In Style magazine.

The actress revealed to the British edition of the publication for five years using wig for alopecia caused by damage and deterioration that has brought his profession to your scalp. “I have painted my hair almost every color imaginable for different films.

my hair literally began to fall out of my head It got so bad. The last five years have been using wigs; was the best thing that could happen to my hair, “revealed the star.

Other factors

In addition to the dye, the British confessed that stress and poor diet that brings his career have increased the damage situation worsened further after pregnancy.

“Naturally I have curly hair like crazy, and since I had my baby has become ten times thicker. So now I find (in the head) a lot of dreadlocks “he said about it.

Generally, for women hair is one of the most important aspects of his image, and there is no doubt that the star of Pirates of the Caribbean has been difficult to carry artificial hair to hide their problem, reveals portal quien.com.

Fantasy. The interpreter will return to the big screen turned into a Disney character. Keira has joined the cast of the new adaptation in the flesh of the movie The Nutcracker, as confirmed by the news portal Entertaiment Weekly.

She will play one of the main characters of The Nutcracker and the four kingdoms (the Nutcracker and the Four realms), the famous story by ETA Hoffman thanks to ballet of Tchaikovsky became popular. The actress will be the Sugar Plum Fairy and sweeten all young audiences with his adventures.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment