Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Chris Brown Arrested for (allegedly) threatening a woman with a gun – Los40

Growing Pains for Chris Brown. The artist was arrested at dawn on Wednesday ( and released a few hours later ) after a woman called the police stating that had been threatened by the singer with a gun.

The alleged assaulted, currently Miss California 2016 and is called Baylee Curran, reported that Chris had put a gun in . the face after she admired a gem that a friend of his was teaching

I insulted, drew his gun and told me to go

“He told me away collar and began to insult me ​​and call me all (.. …) Then Chris I brandished his gun and told me to go I said, “I’m sick of you, girls, go a p * ta time,” explained the young to lA Times

. Baylee after the call, officers went to the home of Brown and a few hours later, the artist was taken into custody.

and what the other party says? “There is no truth in all this (…), we will make everything come to light,” said Brown’s attorney, who has used social media to announce that the rapper was already “out and well” in the morning.

at approximately 10.00 hours on Wednesday was Chris himself who used his Instagram to deny the charges, agredecer support the “true friends” and ask users to trust him.

The funny thing is that, during the long hours he spent in police Brown’s house until the singer was arrested, this was dedicated to hang videos Instagram registration as recorded by the newspaper El Pais. Unfortunately, there are no more tests: the artist has been commissioned to erase

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment