Sunday, November 1, 2015

“It is time to look forward and plan all the country” – Perfil.com

Neither Javier Bardem and Antonio Banderas.
Actor Ricardo Darin is Spanish speaking more people moving in the Iberian cinema halls.
“Only Ricardo Dani Rovira or Basques names Ocho -protagonista have the ability to boot the Spaniards from their homes and take them to the movies, “he says in a loud voice and clearly, Javier Camara, the Spanish actor who Darin paddling in a unique interpretative duel talent in the movie Truman, who It premiered in Spain this October 30 and which earned them share the Concha de Plata Film Festival in San Sebastian, recently

-. “Truman” is a film with many cross emotions, and as backdrop background death. How to interpret the lived?
-I Think death in this film is just an excuse. It is a trigger that Cesc (Gay-the headmaster) used to afford to talk about other things that have nothing to do with death, but with life, such as friendship, the rights that we as citizens, and what little We speak and Cesc, who is who wrote the script, dared to remind us in detail, because do remember us our rights obligations. In this sense, the returns I get from the audience who saw the movie in Argentina, shows that the viewer understands that this is not a film about death, but other experiences that transcend it.

-In “Truman” you look very attuned to Javier Camara
It’s … it’s very hard not to get along with Javier, and not just because he’s a good guy; but because as a professional is a gift that has made my life; Javier is a very generous partner. Empathy with him is continuous: no meanness. Rarely one comes across partners to be aware of what you can do better to strengthen your character and feedback.

‘The theme of friendship stands in a special way …
Yes, but to me, friendship is not one of the things that surprised me most about this film, because I have great friends, I’m not surprised friendship, but other features of the story. You know that for those who have a friend, a person who sees you and knows what happens to you because he knows you and understands you and who was next to you life, not surprisingly, I have friends like that, so I’m not surprised. But an interesting question that might ask in this context might be: how would this story if the two roles were female

How do you live this expectant atmosphere before the political change coming in Argentina?
I think it’s healthy for democracy that there is an absolute favoritism. I do not know what will happen. The only thing I wish is that whoever the winner, try not to forget the things you did well and correct not do well. I think probably now there is a possibility that we can look forward to all the country and plan a twenty, thirty, fifty years, not one for the next four years. And for this to happen, there recognize the things that were done well and with good will propose. All Argentines want a country as it should be with all the possibilities it deserves; really huge, divine and rich in many ways, not only material wealth but by their intellectual and social capital, for their talent, which fortunately always had there. I hope that all these elements come together and decant into a hopeful prognosis for all

For now, Darin Koblic not talk about, but promises. “Now, no, but we’ll talk Koblic Yes?” . This is the film director Sebastian Borenzstein, where he plays a former Navy captain who was involved in the death flights on the Rio de la Plata in the 70s, who refuses to obey an order, and finished shoot in Madrid on Friday 23. In the new film from filmmaker who shot a Chinese success story, share the spotlight with Oscar Martinez and the Spanish actress Inma Cuesta, and its release is scheduled for April 2016.

The truth is that in these parts, Darin full theaters, programs and require Spanish journalists, people know and love; tickets to see from 21 this month in Scenes from a Marriage at the Canal Theatre in Madrid, are agotadísimas, but devoted to their low profile, do not believe you have any crest of wave.

-In the crest of the wave is usually a little uncomfortable if you do not have surfboard, and I do not feel well. In our profession, as in all, you’re constantly giving consideration, and it is true that some are more things that we forgive others, to acknowledge that what: I was always very lucky in this regard. But I am very walk, and it also speaks the film. How one walks through life

After finishing the work of Ingmar Bergman, co-starring with Erica Rivas, who already coincided in the film Wild Tales, Darin says that “I have no plans, I’m dedicating myself to rest.”

How did you live the return to Spanish theater?
I began in the theater Tivoli in Barcelona and the Catalan public made me feel very comfortable. The Tivoli is a theater that worked on many occasions, and I felt I got home. And when I come to a place where I was warmly received, the upheavals usually less.

‘In “Scenes from a Marriage” love overcomes the double structure, and you’re a man who married twice love with the same woman: what has your personal experience traspolado
Well, have a hand Bergman text allows you resignificar scenes you understood from an angle, from another angle … but … you know that that definition that I’m a man who married twice love with the same woman, liked me … With my wife we ​​did something that happens to many couples: when they are around ten years after having children, occurs as a kind of clearing objectives and some cooling, but what ever happened to us was quarrel or away. We were always close and there was always love

Camera. “I want to work in Argentina next year”

Javier Cámara, in a masterful role, stars with Darin, Truman, which promises to be the comedy of the year in Spain. “Ricardo is a good generator of climate, working environment, I said this I want to point out what I what I want to learn. What made it to the top in this movie was very good, then we join together and it was wonderful. Ricardo is one of the few people who can take the audience to the cinema in this country. It’s over. There is no more. He is best known for his films, and has a lot of empathy with people. When your producer tells you that Ricardo part of the movie, the atmosphere changes. Ricardo makes it easy. We walked to death enjoy ourselves. The first day on the set I said, I love you already. And from then on everything it was easy. The two had worked with Cesc, but not match. What does it? Being as it is. And people relax and enjoy it even enjoys making friends with the last team member. I have felt more naked than ever in this film, and that was due to have an actor as I live front as Ricardo.
I love Argentina. Argentines do not know but I miss them (strange). Argentina To me acting is a place of reverence for the creative talent of its actors, and I’m putting all my energy to go to work there next year. Mother, the actorazos that you have there: Francella, Grandinetti, the Roth … the Roth adore, she is the one with me aware of everything that happens there: I sent emails and tell me what’s on the bill, which series I do well on TV, and what’s new … go, but please: do not ask me to imitate your beautiful accent, which is very difficult “

* From Madrid

..

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment