Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Chris Hemsworth demonstrates its ambition in Mexico – El Universal

His presence and charisma not go unnoticed, with 32 years and 1.90 in height Chris Hemsworth enters the room in a hotel in Mexico City to discuss their latest film project director accompanied Ron Howard and Will Ward, one of the producers of the film, to talk about In the Heart of the Sea .

“I think that is an ambitious story but modern audiences deserve ambitious films from us. History offers very modern themes in terms that many people around the world can relate to them. I am happy to share this story with people, “says Howard from the beginning.

On the Hemsworth party, who had previously worked in the film Rush a couple of years ago with Ron , tells how is it generated dumbbell again and what this film meant for both, a challenge that the Australian took very seriously by revealing that fell about 7 kilos to follow a diet where only consumed 500 calories a day in order to give the appearance that his character Owen Chase required.

“We started with a normal diet of 3000 calories a day and then basically reducing it to 500 or 600 calories a day at the end of the recordings and although it was a little uncomfortable, we did it together and that gave a sense of camaraderie among all. It was fun, “he says.

” I’ve always had a great sense of ambition and I wanted to do things on my life that challenge me and force me out of my comfort zone but always motivated and eager to explore, see more things and have new experiences. I think that’s what drew me to acting, the opportunity to travel the world, play different characters and work with different people. My parents helped me by giving me an environment where I had the confidence to pursue this dream and I’m glad I did, I could not be happier. “Emphasizes respect to what continues to motivate him to work in films.

On a chance to be again directed by Howard, the actor admits what it meant to him. “I feel that there was something very special about Rush and In the Heart of the Sea , which are part of real stories and characters that existed and feel a responsibility to do justice to the character people who really existed, which gives you extra motivation. It was wonderful to have a second opportunity to work with him. “

When asked about the future of his films, Howard says he has very clear what he wants to show the public.” What I want to do with the camera is attempting to create a connection with the audience and thus experience something that the characters in the film are living and continue in this adventure, in this drama, if it comes to humor, in the same way. Technology is a tool tremendously helpful because it allows you to more realistically convey to the audience and when I go to the movies, that’s my favorite part. The technology is advancing so that even allows us to do a film like this. I would not have risked doing something and not having seen Life of Pi , and see that the technology was not there to give people not a figure or a fantasy, but a real person, as was the whale That’s the amazing thing about the story. “

Hemsworth emphasized that character is what has led him to his limit as an actor. “I believe this. The physical part and then the emotional part involved, the lack of food and what the chemistry in your brain, probably was just as emotional for my wife who endured my moods … I apologize to her … There were many challenges. “

As both questioned about what movie has pushed them to demonstrate value and to work even more, the director and his protagonist is not afraid to reveal his answer. “I think that somehow happens in any film. We are always coming into the unknown but, for me, Apollo 13 was that. There were physical challenges, the study was a little worried and I had to prove that it would be worth investing in it and I was very grateful that work. ” Remember Howard.

Meanwhile the Australian reminded one of the most beloved by the public. “I think I feel the same way he, feeling the anxiety and nerves to jump to any character. It do justice to the expectations that I myself, particularly with Thor, a character so beloved and carrying 50 or 60 years being part of the comic was the first big thing that I was part. It is work as hard as you did last time. “

Howard, known for directing other films of great recognition as Apollo 13 and A Beautiful Mind which did Oscar winner for Best Director and Best Picture in 2001 remains active behind the camera than in front of them and redirect to Tom Hanks in the film Inferno, adaptation of the book by Dan Brown and waiting to see the light next year while meanwhile Hemsworth will again participate next to Charlize Theron in the prequel to Snow White and the Huntsman , where the actions are added Emily Blunt as the queen of ice and Sara Jessica Chastain as his love interest.

rqm

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment