Thursday, November 19, 2015

Charlie Sheen thought he had a brain tumor before being diagnosed HIV – The Review

After being diagnosed with the disease, the star was the victim of “blackmail” by several people

Charlie Sheen thought & # XF3; that ten & # XED; to a brain tumor before being diagnosed HIV
Charlie wants to use his fame positively helping others affected virus.

Photo: bang entertainment news

“about four years” ago, actor Charlie Sheen began to experience a number of symptoms made him seriously fear for his health, but he never imagined that they were due to it being HIV positive.

“It all started following a series of headaches and migraines impossible [to support]. Sweated in bed and just soaked in sweat … I entered emergency two or three nights. I thought it was a brain tumor, I thought it was over for me . After a battery of tests and all that sh * t, [doctors] came into my room and, boom !, told me: ‘This is what you get’. They are three very difficult letter to assimilate. Is a turning point in the life of a person, “said the interpreter during an interview on the ‘Today’ program.

After being diagnosed with HIV, the star was the victim of” blackmail “by several people I now regret having trusted.

“For some reason decided to trust these people were part of my inner circle and I thought they could help, but instead, as I said, turned my confidence in his betrayal, “confessed Charlie, explaining that one of those people was a prostitute who discovered its antiretroviral drugs in the bathroom of his house and took their picture after keep sex:” After this I will continue not paying. That’s my goal [to give the interview], it is not the only one, and talk about that, but I think I am free from a prison “. So

Charlie has not avoided talking about how He has changed his sex life and acknowledged having unprotected sex with two people from their diagnosis, but insists that all couples who had both before learning he was HIV positive and which had later-were aware of its condition before made public on Tuesday, including his ex-wives Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller.

“The two people we did were under the care of my doctor and were warned before [ that we maintain sexual relations], “he said.

 Charlie Sheen

Of the five children of the actor, alone most, Cassandra (30 ) -the result of his relationship with his ex-girlfriend Paula PROFIT-is aware that his father is HIV-positive.

I told my daughter Cassandra the other night and I felt bad for him much it affected, but has recovered. It is hard as his father. I told : ‘I am sorry not tell you sooner, but I thought you could not do anything for me and did not want you to have that burden and stress that “

The intention now is Charlie. take advantage of his fame positively helping people affected by the virus, although carefully choose the times when you talk about it.

“I’ll take this wave of support. If there’s a guy in this entire planet who has contracted this and you will find a cure, that’s me. Really. I will not become the man of cover [of the condition], but will not shirk my responsibilities and the opportunities presented me to help others . I will talk about it, but I will choose where with care and respect. “



Martin Sheen praises the ‘courage’ of his son Charlie Sheen, carrier HIV ‘
Preparing for the demands? Charlie Sheen sell two mansions “
Charlie Sheen agrees:” I am HIV positive “(VIDEO)»
Speaks former Charlie Sheen: “He said he was clean” “


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment