Monday, November 23, 2015

Jordi Gonzalez: “I have not been on the set or the day my mother died, but I swear that as well you should follow me voy” – EntornoInteligente

Jordi Gonzalez: “I have not been on the set or the day my mother died, but I swear that as well you should follow me voy” / Globedia Venezuela / Jordi González, when he was still happy (Telecinco).

There are precarious and cruel work.

For example, Jordi González, which made him leave the set surrounded by fellow members and commentators come out of Big Brother and other places of equal catadura and not give even a bad whip or a stick or a gun with tranquilizer darts to master them.

Of course, that plus the fact that there everyone wants to excel and be Protas controversy and not to lower them in nightclubs or cache to see if next year will be survivors, as a pifostios are assembled on set to laugh at verduleras contest.

So Jordi, who has an ulcer size and entity that could bring her closer to a black hole last night tired and shouted: “How not respected me, I swear I’m going on the set. I’m up to the hilt so estrellitis that is useless. “

More about Jordi Gonzalez Raquel Telecinco If at that time you give a chainsaw, the guy does not leave a single united body limb. And as you know scream and say platitudes and crap, but listen not come standard, commentators Debate Big Brother followed his ball fucking while Jordi trying to be quiet or speak neatly.

So he added , pissed as a monkey with a pineapple stuck where cucumbers bitter. “No I’ve never been in a studio, or the flu, or the day my mother died, but I swear that I will well and should follow”

As for the contents, oh, what a surprise, Rachel and Suso are no longer or are bundled boyfriends or anything. And I thought you were going to marry, have children and would be buried together with the .. holding hands Nope In fact, Rachel suddenly discovered that her boyfriend is a jerk and sent to hell, literally

Stored in. Uncategorized

Information Globedia Venezuela

www.entornointeligente.com

See also www.mundinews.com | www.eldiscoduro.com | www.tipsfemeninos.com | www.economia-venezuela.com | www.politica-venezuela.com | www.enlasgradas.com | www.cualquiervaina.com | www.espiasdecocina.com | www.videojuegosmania.com

Follow us on Twitterentornoi

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment