Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I feel ready to direct films: Jennifer Lawrence – Milenio.com

The success as an actress is not enough to Jennifer Lawrence, who is already preparing his directorial debut.

I wanted to run since I was 16 and always thought I should walk towards it. Had I tried very soon, there would have been ready. Now, I feel I’m ready.

“I would like to direct a comedy “said the Oscar-winning magazine Entertainment Weekly. “I wanted to run as much as I wanted to like acting. I just do not talk about it because I prefer it.”

In its goal to make the leap to film director, actress 25 years said he will participate in ‘ Project Delirium ‘.

“I signed to direct something called” Project Delirium’, which is based on an article about a mental war in the 60s, as an experiment that goes horribly wrong. It’s funny, I wanted run since I was 16 and always thought I should walk towards it. If I had tried too early, there would have been ready. Now, I feel I’m ready. “

While the new draft Lawrence reaches the screen will soon see the actress in ‘Joy’, the film that once again teamed with Bradley Cooper and director David O. Russell. bogus=”1″

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment